Friday, September 08, 2006

I am driving Michael crazy with my repeatable CD, Somersault by Decoder Ring. I warned him but he didn't quite understand that a repeatable is so named because it gets repeated. It doesn't mean that I play it interspersed with other discs, it means that I play that disc and only that disc until I don't play it any more. Repeatables generally have a life span of 12+ months. They are very difficult to come by and the in-between times are torturous. I haven't had a repeatable for about 18 months. I wish I knew who invented the 'repeat all' button, I'd like to thank them in person.

Here is tonight's work (not finished). I am having a really hard time with the work at the moment as I transition from the last to the next series. (I am experiencing technical problems loading images up, in the meantime, check things out at http://www.flickr.com/photos/famousyet/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home